Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Deck Update...Day 8

We have a roof! Woohoo! Moving right along!




Hubby has been busy getting the roof done.  I am so proud of him and all his hard work on this project for the family.  I know this will be a huge blessing for us to use when it is finished.



I'm so grateful to our neighbors.  They help us with so many things.  They have the best servant attitude and always willing to help.  What a blessing!  We will have a big bonfire soon with all this extra wood we have from the deck! Guess I need to pick up some marshmallows soon.



This is a rare picture of my daughter taking a break to read.  I have noticed her doing it more and more lately so that's great!

 
I have no idea what my son is doing in the next picture.  He is so random half the time, we just laugh at him and move on.  


Then we found a little treasure when the men moved the remaining of the old wood.  Quite a score I'd say! Kids were excited and had fun taking turns holding the frog.  It's the little things in life, ya know!


No comments:

Post a Comment