Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Two ingredient meal

I found this recipe from Rabbit Food for My Bunny Teeth! Pretty sweet huh...only 2 ingredients needed. I was in need of a late lunch so thought I would give this a shot.  It's a winner in my book!

I think next time I'll try it with one egg.  It seemed a little too eggy to me... is that word?!?!

I took 2 eggs and a banana.


Whisk the eggs and mash the banana.


Then add the two together.  You can cook from here or add a couple other ingredients like I did at this point.  Just to add some flavor I put a sprinkle of cinnamon and 1/8 teaspoon of vanilla extract.



Cook the pancake on low because it will burn easily. You can make this into multiple pancakes or one giant one like I did, only because I am impatient.  :)


You will want to cook on both sides. Then just serve and enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment