Thursday, March 13, 2014

Little black accent...

Did that little black piece of furniture to the left in this photo catch your eye last week?  That is what is featured today.

This will make a great book or magazine holder.  I'm tempted to keep this one for myself, but honestly I have no where to put it.  I really need another magazine holder like I need a hole in my head. :)



It has a simple distress look everywhere expect for the sides.  I decided to go a little heavier with the distressing there and very glad I did.




I also finished it with a clear top coat to protect the paint from regular use and chipping.



This piece is priced at $29.50.  If you need dimensions, let me know and I'll get that to you.  This will be heading to my booth in Newnan in a few weeks, so if you are interested please contact me soon, coleen@coleenverner.com.

Where would you put this piece in your house and what would you use it for?

No comments:

Post a Comment