Friday, March 14, 2014

Chevron craze...

Are you chevron crazy like I am now?  It such a modern, yet fun pattern.  Totally digging it everywhere in my house!

These chevron jute table runners are the perfect accent for your breakfast, dinning, or console table, maybe even an entry way table.  Really they can be used anywhere; rearranged and reused all throughout your home for any time of year

Perfect to use with your Easter table setting!



The measurement on all of them are as follows: depth of 16" and a length of 79".





I only have one available in each color listed (red, black, green, turquoise), so once they are gone that's all she wrote.



The price for these are $22.50 each.  Email me at coleen@coleenverner.com if you are interested! These will be joining my caravan to Newnan in a few weeks. 

(BTW, the green and turquioise have a ripple effect because I just unrolled them.  You can see with the red and black the ripples work themselves out after a few days.)


No comments:

Post a Comment