Our family has been making these cookies for Santa for years. They are his favorite and I bet you will enjoy them as well!
I got the original recipe from Paul Deen YEARS ago and have changed some of the ingredients to work for our family.
1 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
3 1/2 hard white whole grain flour
2 tablespoon milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 large eggs
1 cup honey granules
1 cup sucanat
1/2 cup butter, softened
16oz maraschino cherries
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Using your electric mixer, place butter, honey granules, and sucanat together in bowl and mix until light and fluffy.
3. Add eggs and vanilla, then mixture aside.
4. Sift together flour, soda, and salt.
5. Add milk to butter mixture then add your flour, soda, and salt to butter mixture.
6. In another bowl, combine chopped nuts, cherries and white chocolate chips.
7. Then add to mixture, stirring only to blend.
8. Drop by heaping tablespoons onto a greased cookie sheet, 2 inches apart.
9. Bake for approximately 11-13 minutes. Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!