1. Place hot cereal mix in a bowl and pour the boiling water over it. Stir occasionally, let stand for about an hour till it thickens.
2. In a separate bowl whisk together flours.
3. Once cereal mix has cooled, add agave, melted butter, salt, and yeast. Mix until combined.
4. Add flour mixture to the cereal mixture slowly (1/2 cup at a time) and start kneading your dough on lightly floured counter for about 5-7 minutes.
5. Once finished kneading, place dough ball in large bowl covered and let rise until doubled in size, about 45 minutes.
6. Gather your 2 loaf pans and grease if needed.
7. Take dough from bowl and place on lightly floured counter and divide in half. Knead each half for just a minute into loaf form.
8. Lightly spray loaves with water or vegetable oil and roll each loaf in oats.
9. Place seam side down of your bread dough into your loaf pans and cover. Let them rise again for about 30 minutes. They should double in size.
10. Preheat oven to 375F.
11. Bake loafs on oven rack in middle position for 35 minutes.
12. Once finished backing, transfer pans to wire rack to cool for 5 minutes. Then remove loaves from pan back to wire rack to cool till room temperature.
13. Slice and enjoy!