Wednesday, February 26, 2014

For as long as I can remember, paint I have loved! Sorry that sounds a little like Yoda talking.  "Do. Or do not. There is no try." The Empire Strikes Back

I love paint because has so many uses, transforms old to new, gives new life and purpose to things, create beauty in the midst of ugliness. I have recently got back to my love of paints.  I have been finding old furniture and items to repaint and refinish in a rustic design.  As my son would say, "you like old stuff huh Mom?!"  Why yes I do son!

A long time friend of mine in Newnan has had a booth at Rockin' B Antiques for a few years now.  I have had stuff in there from time to time, but nothing constant.  Well I have decided to go full time with her in the booth business.  Woohoo!  So far its been going great, I am finishing my 4th month now.  With that I figured I would post items here first and if anyone is interested they can contact me before I take items to Newnan. As of now I am going about once a month to bring in new stuff and rearrange old items we have.  So if you see something posted here and are interested, contact me before I head south with it.

First things first: Easter is just around the corner and the way the weather has been for the last few days that is very exciting! Spring is almost here.  These are cute signs for your door.  They make a great way to welcome your guest.  The measurements for these are 12"x 24", not including the ribbon hang. Each door hanger is $38, you can personalize some hangers with an initial for $14 additional cost.

Email me at coleen@coleenverner.com if you are interested!

Easter Chick for new life:



Polka dot egg:



Stripe egg:




The polka dot egg and stripe egg look great personalized!






No comments:

Post a Comment