Start by gathering supplies:
3/4 cups applesauce
1 bottle ground cinnamon (about 4 ounces)
cookie cutters of your choice
1. Start by mixing cinnamon and applesauce together till it forms a dough ball. You might have to start with a spoon to mix, then get in there with your hands to continue to mix it up.
2. Take about 1/3 of the "dough" and roll out between 2 pieces of plastic wrap till about 1/4" thickness.
3. Take off top plastic wrap and cut with your cookie cutters.
4. Use the straw to make the hole for the ribbon.
5. Carefully place on baking pan and bake for 2 1/2 hours on 200F.
6. Let them completely cool for 1-2 days then they are ready to be used for gifts! Enjoy!